PeriFlame’s Heavy-Oil Burners product line
To address increasing market demands for Waste Oil Burners (WOB), PeriFlame offers patented Heavy-Oil Burners product line (MD-OW) tuned for unconventional fuel types.
PeriFlame understands challenges that come with Waste Oil Combustion. Our patented MD-OHW product line alleviates our Customers of conventional challenges and addresses our Customer’s combustion needs. (For additional info, see: Advantages of MD-OW Burners)
In 2013, Periflame put into operation dozens of WOB in highly-developing European markets, to include, Steam Boilers plants, Grain drying facilities, etc.
Brief overview of successful adaptation:
· PeriFlame’s patented straight flow topological schema provides optimal concentration and temperature pattern of combustion zone, yielding complete combustion.
· PeriFlame’s patented design of pneumatic atomizers allow burner’s adjustments to customer defined fuel types and burner application.
Advantages of MD-OHW Burners patented design:
· Exclude all potential issues found with high pressure configurations.
o Atomization quality doesn’t depend on fuel pressure and is determined only by atomizing air pressure.
· Prevent nozzle clogging and carbon deposits on the burner’s frontal case.
· Decrease fuel pressure to 2-4 bars (especially important for high-viscosity fuels).
· Straight-flow burner schema allows using outlet burner nozzles of various cross-section configurations.