Our microdiffusion technology combines the best properties of kinetic and diffusion combustion. Our technology is unrivaled in the creation of combustors for high-temperature and ecologically-clean gas turbines.
We provide industry-leading solutions that encompass the full range of technical requirements.
Periflame’s engineering design procedures for combustors allow to derive the following characteristics:
- Maximum heat-release rate of combustion zone
- Minimum fuel spray length
- Maximum boosting
- Complete combustion over all range of loads, including idle running
- Minimum possible NOx emission at the regime of maximum load
- Minimum possible pressure losses in combustor
- Provision of temperature pattern uniformity at the combustor outlet
- Combustor minimum dimensions
[singlepic id=23 w=400 h=300 float=center]
Write a Comment